Monday, August 22, 2005

my name. u believe meh?

OH FUCK THE COM. was typing a damn nice passage fit for 'o' level papers then the bloody thing had 2 go n say cannot find the fucking blog. shall retype. n swear some more.


C-Charming
H-Hardworking
U-Unforgettable
E-Edgy
W-Weird
E-Easy
I-Intense
X-XXX
I-Insane
N-Neglected

datz my name. u believe meh?

aniwae, on sat at safra yishun SBF, Nigel Sia threw my first ball on the floor. n left his spare ball on the rack. fuck him. aniwae, i screamed the shit outta him, n slammed my ball on the rack when he was there. haha. revenge is sweet. aniwae... the ACSI bowlers were staring at my ball roll(or was it the freakin nice back swing??) haha. when the rest of the team were bowling they were damn noisy. then when i bowl they were damn quiet. Wahahahahaha. i upgraded my nice nice backswing to a freakin nice backswing, which is a 60 degree increase. cool yeah? n my ball is starting 2 spin in a vertical circle, not a horizontal one. haha. the hook oso damn nice luhh. N of coz, wei xiang was there was well. caught him staring at my ball roll n back swing. so fun. haha.

whee. IAP tml. DAMN. im supposed 2 take care of my bro n cuz. n im dressing up as patrick. Pink. urgh. gross. im allergic 2 pink. Wad a v feminine colour. Black rocks, yeah? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... but i get 2 blow bubbles. yay. have 2 buy the bubble solution l8r. then im oso in charge of twisting the balloons... coz im the onli 1 in my class who doesnt scream when a balloon bursts. lame. wadz their prob lorr... itz juz a balloon, ryte?

Haha. ehhh... i cannot blog on wednesdae... have 2 go 2 the science centre 2 c the river nile thingy at the omnimax theatre. sad. will try 2 blog on tuesday. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home