Saturday, March 29, 2008

):

I NEED LOVE, CARE AND ATTENTION.

no wait, let me rephrase that.

I WANT MORE LOVE, CARE AND ATTENTION FROM YOU.

yeah. sounds fairer. coz its not like i dont already have them. (:

bowling was fairly ok today, like usual. just abit more fun. was doing spare shooting again, the big 4, and get 2.

then uncle jimmy decided to be -_- and said, get pin 10 ONLY and we'll start game. apparently i hit it, but everything was just wrong, the timing, the release, the angle. it SPUN back to chop pin 10 like lol. but who cares its a spare. who needs high rev and style and shit if you can score :D

i can't really play at tamp saf now.

speaking about bowling. im like super stressed now la. its like, ______________ and im like _____________ and like, ____________?! how can that be! its like so __________ can. wtf.

i'm really not prepared for a divs. totally not.
uncle jimmy still talks about me going into masters. like come on la. you see, 10 places only. you count how many people who WILL get into masters.
and you see how they play and how i play.

how to match up?

still say what confidence is the key. its like a chicken walking into a pack of wolves thinking it'll beat them all up and leave unscathed.

btw jimmy was talking to me and he refered yx as weixin. lol.

shocking truths from alicia (big big lol)

didnt do pe today. thankgod for letters but no big thanks to fucking painful blisters. i had to walk around with my toes up.

and im so screwed for econs, seriously. omg. and math.

everything's in a mess; i can't sort it out. I CAN'T EVEN TOUCH IT IN CASE IT GETS OUT OF HAND. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? KILL ME NOW I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home