Thursday, March 27, 2008

I need to hear you say;

feeling abit empty now.

byebye.

are you really such an idiot? can't you tell why i don't even say hi anymore ?

sidenote: daryl spoils buses.
went on the bus, that kuku stood at the door and the door started acting spastic and opening, half closing and opening again, just like a bird flapping. and it continued doing so for a few more minutes -_- and it only worked after daryl went to sit down. rofl.
and the bus door was fine after we alighted. LOL.

and there was some commotion going on along the stretch of road outside my house that they had to kinda seal it up, and the buses that went past there had to do a detour. thank god i didnt take my usual bus home.

and i got blisters on my toes on BOTH FEET. congrats to me.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home