Sunday, December 03, 2006

i have woken up from my deep afternn slumber. HEH.

all ready for [s]resort[/s] camp, i think. the sleeping bag has a hole though, caused by the washing machine. (oops)

it's gonna be fun. i just know it.

ytd, was sore all over and refused to get out of the house. but my mum forced me to.

aniwae, i dont see the point of my mum dragging me and my bros to someone's birthday bbq when I DONT EVEN KNOW HALF THE PEOPLE THERE. in other words, STONED. =) but damn heng got my bros and 2 cuzs. =)

oh, and we BURNT marshmallows there. heh. super fun. then this cuz went to do something, SOMETHING, i dont know what, but the grill was on fire. yes, the metal parts. and it was a rather larger one. XP

like FOOM.

super cool. and i was playing vb/soccer in HEELS and a skirt. HEH. beat that la. =)

this has been a very slacky day. i shall go and sleep and say im sleeping so im not slacking. =)

but i've been sleeping all day.

ohwells. =) NIGHTS. recharge for CAMP where i'll probably not sleep for one and a half night. whee~ (shld i bring my tablet as well?)

i dont love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home