Sunday, April 06, 2008

a little heartspill

/a little heartspill



hello.

i feel sianned out.
thanks to a certain someone who isnt a guy so i cant use the phrase "IHATEGUYS" this time.
whatever la.
i pity your kids. and their ears. and their lives.
ok i sound like some ungrateful brat here.

but anyway i did filing! my notes are now classified under MATH ECONS PHYSICS GP AND GEOG. better than previously, it was just called, THE 4 DIFFERENT FILES OF EVERYTHING.
and i found my TA2 work in it ok. LOL. and my ss essay last year was almost the exact same topic of the 1st econs essay we wrote this year. like the content, the qn rephrased ok. wth. damn my standard of eng was better last year. DANIEL CHUNG FASTER COME BACK AND TEACH US GP I DONT WANNA DIEEEEEEEEE~

MUST STOP TALKING IN CHINESE OR HOKKIEN. shit.

i need to catch up with people i havent been talking to much.
and stop being so close to some.
i wish i could.

im confused. i dont know what im feeling now.
rachS says its love, but after the whole story she couldnt classify either. lol.
but its not love.
BECAUSE I KNOW IT LA DUMBDUMB.
lol.

ah who cares. as long as im happy.

right.

and my bowling really sucks. i swear. my ball's just spinning, not even spooking la.
and how am i supposed to improve in 2 fucken weeks man.
and i think im buying spare ball soon. like on sat, hopefully?
need to tell mummy. dang.

BUT ANYWAY, THAT MEANS I'LL HAVE A NEW BAG AND A BALLIE BALL BALL ;D
YES. :D

i want a PURPLE bowling bag i dont care. if they dont have then i want RED. should have red la. red so common. haha. i dont want black or blue. so YUCKY I DONT LIKE!

i dont know if i want this week to fly by or go slowly. go slowly i suppose. =/
bye. theres geog tomorrow. damn.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home