Thursday, April 03, 2008

feng



HELLO HONIES (:

not very happy, yes again, but much much better. binomial isnt as bad as i thought.. i think. :D

im sorry but i feel happy everytime i finish a math qn by myself. (: got a problem with that? :D

ok so, sch was fine i suppose. but there was a part which i couldnt take very well. fucking liar.

apart from that, theres the usual heartbreak *pingpiang* and whining with the uhahhhh. hehe.

and all my sentences are abt the same length for the above, did you realise that? including this. (:

and i ponned training to study for math test had some family matters so i skipped training. omg wx you SLUT A DIV IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH YOU STILL PON TRAINING?! you lousy, undedicated pok!

but its just 1 trg.. and sometimes i just cant take the pressure of training anymore. uber tempted to pon another one if not for my conscience screaming at me. and my right arm's going crazy, like, omg save me.

AND BECAUSE NOW EVERY TRAINING LEAVES ME FEELING DEPRESSED AND LOUSY.

OK YES BYE. MATH TIME.

and happy belated april fools day. didnt prank anyone this year, dammit.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home