Tuesday, April 22, 2008

/who's gonna take your place; there ain't nobody else

/who's gonna take your place; there ain't nobody else





HAPPY 900TH POST BLOGGIE! I LOVE YOU LOADS!

omg im pmsing. ahh. sorry to everyone im pmsing on right now. i.e. goh jing kai. lol. paiseh ah.

bowling wasnt good today. horrigible ok. mamade. pea cocked up on me, but it started working fine on the last game when the lanes were cock. but apart from that i used beast for pin 10 haha.

but anyway i saw my eyecandy and my exeyecandies. haha. well, i think his girlfriend grew prettier but he grew uglier. haha. then the other one. same same la. still fugly. haha.
and my new eyecandy has a v nice figure! v v v nicer arms zomg. but damn short, lol.

ok yes. now im like super tired and shit, i couldnt even think or talk straight in the afternoon la.

and now i feel pissed!

-im pmsing!
-my eyes feel swollen
-i feel hot and sticky
-my hair is fucking urrghh.
-my thumb hurts like #$%^&*
-my mum thinks i went out to PLAY today. like fuck la competition play what shit. tired cannot ah.
-busy explaining to gohjingkai why we dont like being lampposts

ok the last point is the worst la. haha. jkjk.

and certain other stuff, alright?

i need new specs.

Pretty girls > Pretty boys.
but pretty boys pwn too. (:

I FUCKING NEED ALCOHOL NOW.because it makes me forget. everything. every. single. fucking. thing. that. concerns. you.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home