Sunday, April 13, 2008

/more than you could ever know

/more than you could ever know



hello! guess what! im changing the topic of my PI AGAIN!
and it's 2351 hahaha.
i have less than 12 hours to do it now.
omgee! wish me luckies!


plus i need need need to study econs larhx wth. but then again i cant memorise shit for nuts.
GOD I SHOULD HAVE JUST TAKEN LIT!

round 1 with econs, weixin K.O.
now its round 2!

tonight no need to sleep le! haha!

(sidenote, D saw his scandal pics and his only overall comment was: MY HAIR FREAKING SUCKS!)

HEY BEAUTIFUL, hows life treating you? (:
but anyway, arent you HAPPY that you did exactly what i did to you, to me?
i bet you were EXHILARATED about it.
or maybe you were too EXCITED about seeing me that you couldnt SPEAK. to me, at least.
why thank you (:
maybe you arent that obvlious as i thought you were. :D

ok la. PI now. byebye!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home