Thursday, April 10, 2008

/when are you coming back for me?

/when are you coming back for me




hello!
today's post is going to be about..

20 REASONS WHY I AM A SLUT/BITCH!

1) because i was called BITCH#1
2) because i am a 2 faced bitch (pretty honest about it too haha)
3) because you know, when guys say, this is my bitch.. thats why im a slut.
4) because i've slept around.. math lecture theatre.
5) because i've slept around.. physics lecture theatre
6) because i've slept around.. GP classrooms
7) because i've slept around.. PW lecture theatre
8) because i've slept around countless of times.. in econs lecture theatre
9) because i've slept around.. the library, almost everywhere haha
10) because i've touched places i'm not supposed to be touching in school.. like the guys' toilet sinks.
11) because im stating on my blog that im a bitch/slut
12) because i think i am.
13) because guys generally like bitches, whether they know it or not.
14) because maybe guys will like me more if i refer myself to a bitch because of number (13) above this.
15) because i just bhbedly said number (14) like a bitch.
16) because i think pink is a nice colour and i got 9824719384 things in pink.
17) because i dont need to do group pe for now
18) because i love bitching
19) because i coloured my white tj polo tee PURPLE during econs by accident
20) BECAUSE I'VE GOT AN ECONS TEST TOMORROW AND I DONT UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING ABOUT ECONS AND IM WASTING MY TIME BLOGGING ABOUT THIS INSTEAD OF STUDYING.



kthxbye i shall TRY to study dont blame me i dont like econs OMG WHY THE HELL DID I TAKE IT ):

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home