Saturday, April 12, 2008

/not like we're gonna get married

/can't believe

hello!
im a happy girl today!
sort of, at least. :D

wanna know why?
because i've got good news and bad news.
good news is..

.

.

.

SAY HELLO TO WHITE DOT EMERALD ICE! ;D


you can't really see, but it says MADE IN CHINA -_-ll
wtf china ball LOL.

yay my new spare ball :D
me and bro reflection in ball. haha. so funny and shiny la!

and the bad news..

I GOT A NEW BAG, WHICH IS THE EXACT SAME ONE AS DARYL ZOMG AHHH NOOOO!!!!


nevermind mine will pwn yours :D as always hehehehehe :D
because uncle james only sold 2 types which was either this or pet's/elaine's bag, my dad was like, this one better. and because i eliminated black blue and grey, leaving yellow, red and green and i didnt want green because tj uni is already green. i wanted yellow ok!
mum: take red la! nicer! plus yellow easily dirty!
me: dowan la! same as my friend's!
mum: which friend?
me: daryl
mum: *refer to the previous post on her reaction when she saw daryl* orh ok nevermind la. just buy.
yeah it was damn funny.
omg i cant believe i actually convinced my parents to buy the spare ball too XD

pics from thurs lunch where i didnt catch the one where bird was sitting on the curb, but in this one she stood up already T_T


the pic of samuel and guorong.


i think they look like twins leh!
oh yes! and the previous post, i said something about a promised post?
here it is!
choose your fav daryl scandal!

is it..
daryl and elaine! (taken in occ shuttle bus after training)
or is it..
daryl and pet! (taken when we went out to shop for clothes)
or is it..
daryl and val! (taken during BK dinner last night)
or is it..
daryl and alicia! courtesy of mine and zq's hands hahaha! (taken at invitationals)
D: why you take pic of my butt!
and this is my personal favourite!
daryl and sean HAHAHAHA
ha-ha. XD i know you all love my cam phone :D
byebye! time for PI!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home