Friday, April 25, 2008

/Desde El Dia Que Te Fuiste

/Desde El Dia Que Te Fuiste




hello!
i realised that these few days my blogposts have been pretty bright and happy.
but actually ah, im damn emo lor!
just because i dont show it, doesnt mean im not ok!
i've been resisting the urge to go kick the wall or throw something around!
i've been resisting telling people the truth which really hurts like,"yo i dont like you ok."!
i've been resisting doing things i would have done!

my god!
everything in my life needs improvement!
my life sucks, i suck, my mentality sucks, my bowling sucks, my hair sucks, my studies suck, my love life sucks, my interaction with people sucks, GOD, EVERYTHING ABOUT ME SUCKS!

i need self discipline!
alot alot alot of self discipline!
i need to stop being a bitch!
i need to stop lying to people!

i need to study! alot! you know, i havent exactly MUGGED, ever since i came in here! omg! this is scary! i need to mug! MUST! i have like 2 years worth of work to cover! my god!

and i've been putting off running for various reasons that i could convince myself with. now no more ok. after a divs. on SATURDAY.

speaking about a divs, OMG! my bowling sucks so much its comparable to the black hole! i shouldnt even be let out on those lanes!

i need to focus! my attn span is shorter than me! thats like damn short la zz.

and my mind is sot sot one ok. its like, when people emo cry cry cry cry cry right, i cry cry laugh laugh laugh cry cry laugh laugh cry laugh and laugh somemore. scary leh.

i think i know why these few days even more sot. because of CAFF and COMP. bad mix.

ok actually, i think my emo post doesnt sound emo now.

hmm.

OK IM GOING TO SLASH MY ARMPITS AND BLEED TO DEATH BECAUSE I HATEZ THE WORLD AND THE WORLD HATEZ ME TOO.

is it better?

actually. i wont slash my armpits.

ok lets choose another approach.

OK IM GOING TO SLASH EVERYONE'S ARMPITS AND LET THEM BLEED TO DEATH BECAUSE I HATEZ THE WORLD AND I WANNA KILL Y'ALL!

sounds better. haha. (:

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home