Tuesday, April 15, 2008

/untitled

/untitled


because im cool like that and I DONT SHARE GUYS WITH SLUTS.
ok fine la my 20 reasons that i am, because i am, doesnt mean that i will share ok.
im STINGY, SELFISH and OVERPOSSESSIVE.
happy?

and if you dont want just say so earlier la. cheat my feelings.

fucking losers.

(i wanted to blog this last night, but i fell asleep at about 9 and woke up at 0530 without my geog hmwk done or econs studied. haha. and i finished my PI in school :D)

called sonia to bitch for like long long long and i havent had a 45minute phone call for a long long long time. and she told me something that was like :O and me = *heartbreak* how. how how how you tell me. time isnt working anymore; it's making things worse ):

anyway my ? key just fell out la like zomgwtf. now theres a hole there T_T

ok, gtg to school le. bye.

(alicia's my doubles for this yr :D)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home